Friday, December 21, 2007

Countdown!!...or up.

Jace is quite the scholar- totally into books, reading, questions, and now counting. After a little work and some number magnets, our little guy not only counts to ten, but can also recognize the numbers in or out of order. We think he is a prodigy, but we may be a little bias.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Soooo cute. You're right, he is brilliant! These blogs are almost as good as seeing you in person.
Merry Christmas -
Mom

Anonymous said...

I wish briggs were counting. He is saying more words, but not counting. Lets just say the least he is furthur along than Orion was. But I know that he is going to be a little on the slow side also. I wish one of them were like Chardonnay when she was 2. She was haven full on conversations with me. Jace is CUTE!! Merry Christmas!!!
BURGANDY

sandals said...

He is SO SMART!!! I think your right--he is a prodigy!

Chelsea Pickup said...

I think the these achievments from our kids make life so great. Travis and I just cant wait to see what Ava will discover next! What a cutie!