Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Little Reindeer





Someone in Denver gave us this cute little reindeer costume and I was saving it for a special occasion. I don't know how the tag got misread, but I had it in my mind that it was size 24 months. Much to my disappointment when I got it out, I read 12 months! We decided to give it a shot and this is what we ended up with. It's a little short, a little tight, but still cute as ever. I guess I need to get my eyes checked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAha that's too cute...reminds me of A Christmas Story where Rahlf gets that bunny suit from his aunt...just don't make the kid wear something like that when he's 10...funny!!
Andrea

lynsey said...

he looks so cute in that! and don't worry about the length, he's just making sure that no in-coming floods get his pants wet. :)