Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm a Big Kid Now




This afternoon we came home from church, had a snack and Jace went down for a nap. Yesterday we finished re-staining and putting together a toddler bed. Jace took a nap in it yesterday and did well last night. This is what happened at today's nap time: As we laid him down we told him to stay in bed when he wakes up and we will come and get him (this worked yesterday and this morning). He slept for at least two hours and then we heard a noise we did not recognize... As I went to check on him I could not open the door more than 6". It looked like his blanket was in the way but I realized when he got up and ran to his bed that it was his pant leg. When he reached his bed he turned around and said "oh, Hi". I think he made a record for the 8' dash. He had been laying on the floor looking under his door for who knows how long. We thought it was funny but hope he does not make a habit of it. Jace really enjoys his new bed, I think he feels a little more grown up.
Written by Blaine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok can I jsut say that I love love Jace's facial expressions!! He always has the best look on his face no matter what. The new bed looks great and he looks like he's having fun in it...lucky I want a new bed! j/k
love you
Andrea