

Well Blaine finally got around to taking the Christmas lights off the house and, of course, Jace wanted to be wherever Daddy was. Since he obviously couldn't get on the roof, he enjoyed the view from the back deck where he kept busy with some of his toys.
Cold slide, but so much fun. What a cheese!

Mowed the grass right off t

he deck!
Starting to master the trike!
2 comments:
SOOO cute! Aren't you so excited for spring?!?!
I haven't heard from you for AGES...so I hope everything is okay and you aren't upset about something. Take care!
What a little Blaine Jace is becoming. At least you can see grass where you are. We have piles and piles of snow here! Bet you dont miss that hehehe. I love his new little bike. Every kid wants a red tricycle when they grow up! Lucky kid.
Post a Comment