Happy Birthday to Blaine yesterday--he turned 29! Yikes! He shared his birthday with me this year for Mother's Day and we all had a great day. This post is dedicated to you babe!
29 Things About Blaine That I Love!
1. your smile-to kill for and I hear that it cost a pretty penny!
2. your sense of humor-you always make me laugh
3. your respect for your priesthood
4. your love for your family
5. your desire to please everyone
6. your hard work and dedication
7. great personality
8. of course, your good looks
9. your clean- like me!
10. you're organized
11. you're always willing and want to serve
12. you're a great dad
13. I know that you love me through your words and actions
14. good communication
15. you support me in all my activities
16. good relationships with friends and family alike
17. willingness to play with Jace until you're both exhausted
18. you're always the one who makes sure we have FHE, family/couple prayer and scripture study
19. your laugh- it's contagious
20. your random comments that keep me on my toes
21. you never forget to thank me for things that I have done (laundry, cooking, etc.)
22. you fulfill your callings
23. you are a worthy priesthood holder
24. your love for the outdoors
25. your desire to stay active and healthy
26. you very rarely complain about anything
27. you're such a handyman
28. your always the one the say "I'm sorry" first
29. you recognize the ultimate goal and live each day to reach it
It seems like I could go forever. Thanks for being a wonderful person and I hope you had a great birthday. Most of all-- thanks for picking me!! I love you!
7 comments:
You two were really meant for each other!
Love the comments!
Mom
HOORAY!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday, Blaine!
Loved the list. Hope your day was great! 29-wow, you're old:)
Angie, I forgot to wish you a happy mother's day when I called. How rude of me. How does that work? Who gets to relax?
You guys are great. I'm glad you picked each other. I love you both.
Happy Birthday to Blaine, Happy Mother's day to Angie. Angie I tried to call you today but I have an old number. If you still have mine give me a call when you have a second, if not email me your new number! Thanks
Katie
Happy late birthday Blaine! Hope it was great!
happy belated birthday blaine! i like to differentiate myself by being late... enjoy your new year!
Post a Comment