Monday, May 19, 2008

Family & 7 Month Pictures





It's time again for family pictures and even Jenna (yes, we think we finalized a name) got in on this one. Hope you enjoy them.

7 comments:

sandals said...

If you are positive on Jenna, then I can't wait to make a gift for you! I love the name!

Collette said...

I love everything about these pictures.
1. Your cute family
2. Jace's outfit. What a stylin' little guy
3. Your pregnant belly. You look great.
4. The Americana decoration. You're so crafty! I'm learning slowly.

Hamblin Family said...

Sandals,
Still not positive on the name, but hopefully soon.
(but don't let that get in your way of a great gift) :) Love ya!

Chelsea Pickup said...

You guys are looking great. Love the haircut!

lynsey said...

angie you look beautiful! and jace looks so handsome all dressed up. sorry to read about the trouble with the shed...yikes. that would be frustrating. but now aren't you that much more grateful that it's all done? anyway happy late b-day blaine & i'm glad you're back to blogging!
-lynsey

Mark and Katie said...

i love the family picture and i love seeing you pregnant. you are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Ang, These are all great pictures. I love Jace's outfit too!! and you look really cute right now..I'm sure you don't think that but still!! lovely
Andrea