Many of you have commented on my lack of blogging. Well, I do have a good reason. Blaine has been taking our camera to work recently to document some things. So without a camera, I have no pictures and I know there are those out there who are mainly interested in pictures. So since I have gotten the camera back, I have been trying to update the blog so just keep in mind the even though the post is new, the events have been over the past month or so. Thanks for looking.
Here are the belated birthday pictures of my wonderful hubby. Happy 29th Blaine.
9 comments:
Who made the cake? Yummy!
Blaine I hope you had a happy b-day but if you continue to wear that shirt people will think you are really old. Just kidding. I wish I had a Ricks shirt. Angie you look so cute. I am really excited for you guys and I heard that you are moving back to Idaho. Is this true?
Thanks for the updates Angie! I am loving them. Looks like you guys stay busy.
Blaine,mmmmm strawberry shortcake. Looks like you had a great day!
Christy,
We hope to move back eventually, but no plans now.
Sorry Christy, we don't want to give them up yet! And it's ok to wear the shirt...some of us remember Ricks. Now that Blaine is 29 he can at least see the hill that we've all gone over!
Love all of your new posts and pictures...glad your back. Happy Birthday Blaine!
How fun!! It's about time you updated!! Just Kidding! Your family is cute and your belly is pretty cute!!!
Hi Blaine. This is Kori Behunin, my sister happened upon your blog and directed me there. It looks like you have a great family and are doing well. I vistited Nashville a few years ago, nice place. It is good to see how you are doing.
Kori
Thanks for the cute card! I hope you are feeling well. I love the colors on your blog. Jace is so adorable.
Post a Comment