Wednesday, July 16, 2008

She is here!!






On Monday July 14th at 3:56pm Jenna Kathaleen was born in Hermitage TN. She is 7lb 9oz and 19.5" long. To our surprise she has long dark hair and dark eyes. Jace is excited to have a little baby in the house and wants to hold her all the time. He kept saying he likes his hair, and we remind him that she is a sister not a brother.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay!!! Angie she is so adorable!! And wow-that long dark hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I've been so anxious to see pictures of her, thanks for being so quick to post!
She is beautiful!
Congrats to the whole family!
We are excited for you all!

mom/Janet said...

Congratulations on your good news. I was talking to Kathy on the phone and she told me you had your baby. I looked on the blog and told her there were pictures. I read the blog to her and told her about the pictures. She said she was a little bit jelous that I saw pictures of the baby before her. She is going to check it out on Collette's computer tonight. Hope all continues to go well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's adorable.

Amy Smith said...

Congrats! Oh I can't wait to take pics. She reminds me of Jace, so cute! And the hair, wow!

Kris said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I love the dark thick hair she's so adorable and those cheeks, to die for! I hope you are doing well, both you and baby. Having two changes every thing doesn't it? It was an eye opener for me when I had #2. Well get some rest as much as you can any way :) Congrats again.

Chelsea Pickup said...

Angie and Blaine,

Oh my goodness are you two just SMITTEN! She is beautiful and all that dark hair is great! Go figure on that one. I am so glad to hear that all is well and that you are home from the hospital!! We love you!

Emily K. said...

I've been checking and checking for this post. Congratulations Blaine and Angie! What a beautiful little girl. How in the world did a blonde and a red-head come up with a dark haired baby!! What a proud big brother! Hope your recovery goes well.

Anonymous said...

Wow! How time flies for everyone but the expectant mother. I never even got around to answering the email you wrote me because I came home and all my email stuff was missing. Louis had done a software update, and oops! there went all the stuff I had wanted to save/reply, etc.

Now I left at the beginning of this week, and get home to find your baby was born Monday! Don't forget the Huggins and Hamblin genes have lots of dark haired people. Even a couple of my kids had lots of dark hair.

Congratulations! I know you are happy to have every thing over with a baby that arrived safe and well. Get some rest.

Love, Georgia

Rachel Holloway said...

CONGRATS! What a beautiful baby girl!!! And she is destined to be WONDERFUL--I've never met a Jenna that wasn't!! :)

The Peterson's said...

Congratulations to you and your family! How exciting, and what a fun new adventure.

~Amber, Glade & McCoy Peterson

lynsey said...

hooray! congratulations you guys! she is beautiful & i know jace is going to be the best older brother!