Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Miss Jenna







Some fun eight month facts about our little Jenna J!






- she still isn't crawling. she acts like she wants to. it will probably just click sometime soon.
- she is a great little eater.
- she is content---most of the time.
- she still just has the two bottom teeth.
- she has many nicknames (JJ, Jenna J, etc.)
- she still sucks on her two fingers.
- she doesn't really even roll over. since she can sit up, it's been hard to teach her that laying down is ok.
- she loves her brother and he is the best entertainment.
- now that she doesn't have as much hair, I have tried headbands, but she won't hear of it.
- she is a beautiful baby girl and we love having her in our home.






6 comments:

Marci Ward said...

She is adorable and I LOVE the picture of you! You are so pretty, I see where she gets it from.

lynsey said...

she is so cute! i can't believe she's already 8 months, it seems like just a few weeks ago you announced her birth!

Kathy said...

I totally agree, She is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Agree with you there, she is very beautiful!

Like that her brother is the best entertainment, gives me hope on our next child!

C. Stover said...

Awww..she's getting so big. Her face has really changed.

Missy said...

LOVE the quilts.
Where did you decide to buy a house at?