I found a few of cool things in the dollar aisle at Michaels. This particular one is a helicopter that we punched out of a piece of wood, then put it together, and Jace painted it. He loved it and I wish I would've grabbed more. Another was a biplane that we put together and painted. We still have a little car to do. That may be our project tomorrow. But Jace loves to play with them and they are still in one piece. Jenna is also growing fast and is ever closer to crawling. She is starting to pull herself up onto stuff, but during these projects she was content and happy just to watch. I don't know how much longer that will last.
Then Jace and Blaine made a great snowman when our last storm came through. Jace hurries to check on him every morning and is disappointed that he keeps getting smaller and smaller. We keep telling him that when it snows again we'll make another snowman to replace his little friend who no longer has any facial features.
No comments:
Post a Comment