Jenna!!
Actually we all won with this one. We found out that we are adding another little girl to our family. Everything looks good and we can't be more excited. Jace has been wanting another sister ever since we told him another baby was on the way, but the first words out of his mouth after the tech told us it was a girl was,
"But I wanted a baby brother!"
The kid just can't make up his mind. So now onto the next dilema, the name, but this one is fairly easy. Since we had two names picked out for Jenna, this baby gets the other. As of today, she is Leia Belle Hamblin. We thought it was cute, but you never know, these things can change. If it were up to Jace-- the name he wanted was Elia with the middle name Tia. I said her name was Leia and that Leia Tia just sounded funny.
I told him that if he had 3 more sisters, he could name the 3rd Elia.I figured that was pretty safe. I threw out a few more middle names and came to my great grandmother and said "Belle." He liked that one. Who knows if he was thinking about Beauty and the Beast, but I thought it ran together pretty well too.
Another concern he had while going to the car was that I would have "2 girl's hairs to do!" Thanks for looking out for me kid.
9 comments:
Congrats! How will you pronouce that first name? Like Lee -a or like princess Leia from SW?
I Like it!! yay for girls!! not that I don't love all the boys too I'm just a little biased toward girls:)
love you all we had a great time sunday, thanks for letting us come.
Andrea
Congrats...I want to know too Missy...Which pronunciation?
Oh and I am surprised its not a J name! That would have been so cute!
Congrats...I want to know too Missy...Which pronunciation?
Oh and I am surprised its not a J name! That would have been so cute!
Congrats! That is exciting. I'm with Jace. Two girls hair to do?! That is the problem with girls...they are so high maintenance!:)
It is fun to have sisters together. I love it, especially when they love each other. Congratulations. I am so happy that she looks healthy and that you are doing well. I love the name.
Congrats. It's fun having two little girls. They'll be playing princesses together before you know it.
YEA! Congrats. Two girls will be fun! I'm with you on doing two heads of hair though. . . good luck! :)
Apparently I haven't checked your blog for a while! I couldn't figure out what Jenna won? =P Congrats! Another girl! That's so great! Of course, the hair thing could get tricky, but I'm sure you're up for it! =)
Post a Comment