Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cody's Graduation

Another year and another sibling graduated. This time it was Cody's turn and that leaves Daliss all alone at home next year. To put it in a nutshell-- Cody is sweet, tender hearted, hard working, good looking, and just about the nicest guy around. He is the only one of my brothers whom Jenna will willingly go to. Congrats Cody.

On a sidenote, after they announced the Graduating Class of 2010 they let a net full of balloons go and they fell onto the floor and graduates. I looked up and there was a little kid out there by himself just having a great time with the balloons. What a stinker? and where is his mother? are just a few things that ran through my mind before I realized that the kid was Jace and that I was his mother!! He was sitting with my mom who, of course, let him go. Luckily some other kids soon joined in and I don't think anyone minded too much.

don't mind my nerdy picture

No comments: