Well we have finally returned to Tennessee. Blaine is glad that we are home (or so he says). The flight back was a little challenging because it just happened to be the day that I come down with the stomach flu. To make a long story short, the trip could've been better, but I am glad that we are finally home and that everyone is healthy. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our trip. We had a great time and Jace loved being there in the "wide open spaces". I thought these were some of the good ones. Thanks to my family for having us for so long. We love and miss you already. And to Blaine's family- it was good to see you and hopefully next time, it will be a longer visit.
1. Jace is a future Mozart--that is unless the NBA picks him up.
2. Jace and his cousin Ashlee
3. My brother, Justin, who returned home from a mission in Chile with my older brother Westy.
4. We were able to make a trip to Rexburg to see the temple.
5. Mr. Cool with his shades and mohawk.
6. Covered in grass as we flood irrigated the yard.
7. A few members of the Pickup family after a long ride.
8. Jace and his cousin Lucy. They are great friends.
3 comments:
Angela Kay
Thanks for posting the cute pictures! Jace looks like he had a great time and I'm sure you enjoyed being with family. We leave tomorrow and I can't wait. Who does Ashley/Lucy belong to? We miss you
Katie
Love the pictures! The temple is so beautiful!
I love all these pictures!! Thanks for posting them...hehe beings I don't really have a life and so I live vicariously through all your blogs and Collette's and Abbie's. Anyway looks like you had a great time and I can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment