Monday, July 30, 2007

Our New House







After many days, weeks, and months of looking at houses online and in person, we finally found a house that we like. It is located in a small town about 20 miles east of downtown Nashville called Mt. Juliet. It is out in the country on 1.4 acres. The house is smaller that the house in Denver, but it suites our needs. It was just built and is all brick with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a 2 car garage. We are not sure what to do with all the acreage, but I'm sure we have our work cut out for us. The builder cleared away about half the land and the other half.........has potential. It has a huge lawn which was just seeded. Jace is already enjoying all the room to run and explore. We are really excited about it and are supposed to close on Sept. 7th. We hope you all can come visit soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! The house looks great and it looks perfect for you guys!! Maybe I'll be able to come see you guys next spring or something for my break...who knows but I would love to come visit.

mom/Janet said...

Hi Blaine and Angie,
Just thought I'd let you know I check your blog often and I'm happy to see new postings. I think this blogging stuff if great. Congratualtions on your new home. I think every opportunity enhances your life. Enjoy this time. I'll keep checking for updates

love you
Aunt Janet

Michelle said...

The House is beautiful. I saw your link on the Harkers blog. This is Michelle Oldfield from Rexburg 11th Ward. It was really neat to look at your blog and see how you guys are doing. Your little boy is beautiful, and so it the new house you are going to buy. We are still in Rexburg. Mike finally will graduate in December but we are going to commute to Masters school so we are going to buy a townhouse in Rexburg and stay here for a few more years. It was good to get an update of how you guys are doing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blaine- Congratulations on your new house, it's beautiful! Jace is absolutely adorable! How is Nashville?
Jessica Tanner (Hallam)
jessh_824@yahoo.com