Monday, September 17, 2007

Shades


Jace enjoys being cool. (Who knows where he got that!) These are the 3D glasses from the Harry Potter movie that Blaine and I went to for our 6th anniversary in July. I think they really fit him well:)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Angie,

I LOVE this picture. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Your house if beautiful - I like that it's so open inside. Glad to hear you're loving life in Tennessee. I've never been - so Wyatt and I just might have to make a trip out there and stop in for a short visit....

Oh yeah, one more thing. I really like all the cards you made (several posts ago) and am interested in purchasing some from you. I don't know how much you charge or what not. Email me and we can figure out the details. I think you have my email address - if not - let me know and I'll give it to you.

Britty

Anonymous said...

Cute...but he looks old...I don't like that so much, could you please control your son he seems to be growing up. OH man I miss you guys!!