These are pictures of Jace taken by a sister in our ward who is an aspiring photographer. He was chosen to be in her portfolio mainly because of his red hair. I am still baffled by how she got these shots because he was not cooperating-- to say the least.


6 comments:
I love them! Find out how much she would charge for a copy...
Mom
These are great!! he looks so big...I know I say that everytime but still he does...the little man of the family. CUTE!
He is so adorable. What a little man with his hair all combed over! I was also going to let you know that Trevor and Mandi Erickson had a baby girl a few days ago. They named her Kennedy and all are well!
oh he's so cute. you guys are good parents for getting his pictures done...we've never done professionals of caleb before. someday i'll get with it!
Just when I thought Jace couldn't get any cuter! Dang you guys for producing such a hottie!
Are you worried that #2 won't be as cute? Harold worried about that sort of thing. Funny.
Great pics!
He is such handsome you guys! He is getting so old I cant believe it! Great pictures.
Post a Comment