Thursday, November 15, 2007

Play-by-Play












You may recall one of Jace's favorite pastimes! Yes, I'm referring to the transfer from the ottoman to the sofa by way of acrobatic attempts. We thought we would offer the exclusive play-by-play for your blogging entertainment. We hope you enjoy your experience!

7 comments:

Collette said...

Yay for updates! I've been looking every day since Blaine said you've been meaning to do it!! I love the camp out, drawing table, and play by play jump. Oh, and the cute little puppy. I love it all. Thanks for the blog fix. How are the Christmas preparations coming? Did you get the "thing" done that Blaine was trying to explain?

Tess said...

i love the updates. Jace is so darling. What a cute little puppy. He is all boy- isn't he?!

Rachel Holloway said...

That is AWESOME!! :) Yeah for digital...can you imagine actually using a film camera to take those pics?!?

Mark and Katie said...

Jace is very boy! we are just waiting til John starts doing those things

Brittany said...

my favorite is the picture of jace completely emerged into the couch. those are some great action shots! again, jace is really cute!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys, I can't believe how much Jace has grown... He is so cute. I hope is not the spitfire that Briggs has become. Anyways it is soo good to see pictures of you all. Also love your house, lots of land.. I am jellous... Keep the updates comming...

Snedakers said...

Hey guys! I forgot you guys are friends with Bryce and Amy! It's great to get in touch with you. Cute kids!