Thursday, November 15, 2007

Caught!

I was busily cleaning the house when I heard something coming from Jace's room. Upon inspection this is what I found. Have I mentioned that he loves to read?

12 comments:

sandals said...

That's the most adorable thing I ever saw! What a sweetie!

Rachel Holloway said...

I too forget to leave messages sometimes because I read them all through igoogle.com live feeds--
BUT, your little guy is SOOO adorable! I always think that when I see your blog updates. :)

Mark and Katie said...

Stinking cUte Ang! I love the part when he reads really fast!

Chelsea Pickup said...

I like how he is speaking his own language...what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love love this!! The deep breaths are clasic!!!I must come see you guys.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it is to have a child who loves to read. Again, could this kid get any cuter?

Brittany said...

jace is so cute!!!! burgandy and i were just laughing and smiling the whole time we watched the video!

Andrea said...

What a smart boy!!! He is so sweet. He will be the next J.K Rowling(not a girl of course)

Amy Smith said...

What a cutie!

On another note. I had a great time photographing you all this morning. I wanted to email you a greeting card sample, but I don't have your email. Could you send me an email to amy.closetomyheart (at) gmaildotcom

Thanks!

Cari or Mitch Johnson said...

Your little boy is adorable. I'm glad you found me. My best friend from HS married Tyler (Garianne Granata). Good to hear from you and I look forward to being blog buddies. Wendy's e-mail is mwmeacham@safelink.net. Good Day!
Cari

lynsey said...

jace is so dang cute...he was totally into that book! i bet he and caleb would be good friends, wish we lived closer. :)

Tess said...

hi hamblins!
We want you to start blogging again! Lance tried to call you tonight and the number we had for you didn't work. Let us know what your new number is.