Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just a Friendly Reminder to Visit the Temple This Month

Received this via email from a friend in our old ward in Denver. Thought it was quite funny. I've already sent this to many of you, but thought it was blog worthy. Don't be afraid to comment and admit that you need to go to the temple more often:)

8 comments:

mom/Janet said...

I've gotten this picture from several people via e-mail and have seen it on several people's blog. I know who these men are but I guess I don't see the connection of it making me want to go to the temple more often. Could you fill me in? I'm sure I've exposed my stupidity.

sandals said...

I guess I do need to go to the temple more often because I don't know who the one of the right is. Well, I think I know but I'm unsure. They've both aged so much. Thanks for sharing! It is funny to see them together if it is who I think it is! Tee-hee!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted this, and that at least two people have come forward to admit they don't get it either!! (I had to ask Angie who they were and what they had to do with going to the Temple...). I do need to go to the temple more often.

Brittany said...

when you sent it in an email i stared at the picture for a few minutes - i knew i recognized them but couldn't figure out from where. then i put the title of the email together with the picture and it clicked! i think it depends on how big your temple is as to if you get it or not. most small temples only play one video as opposed to two.

Jeanna said...

Congrats to me, I knew Michael Ballam right away, and I was pretty sure who the guy on the left was but it took me a little longer to be sure.

Harold would have known in an instant, he goes every week. I haven't been in so long, and I'm not sure why, other than sheer laziness.

lynsey said...

i got this same email and thought it was hilarious! it's great when people can have a sense of humor like this.

Anonymous said...

This blog is hilarious and would love it if you would email it to me so that I can post it on my blog, too!....or at least forward it to a few of my LDS friends. Here's our email in case you don't have access to it otherwise.... thadnkim2002@yahoo.com

Snedakers said...

Good call. I thought they looked familiar!