These are some of our activities on a typical day..........and all of Jace's facial expressions to go along with it. One can definitely tell what kind of mood he's in just by looking at him. Luckily most of the time he is happy and smiling.
-We were on the front porch watching the rain fall.
-Mixing up the play-doh.
-Proud of the snake and elephant we made.
*Note*
This is great homemade play-doh that stays nice and soft and is super easy to make. But be forewarned, it still smells like store bought Play-Doh. For someone like myself who doesn't like the smell of it in the first place, being pregnant makes it that much worse. But it sure does keep Jace busy and lets him show another angle of his creative side. What a fun day!!
10 comments:
Love the pictures!! How about putting the recipe up for the rest of us? I wonder if a few drops of peppermint or some other smell would mask the smell?
Kathy
What a great mom! The play dough looks like fun. Please do post the recipe. Maybe I'll be ambitious one day and make it for Bridger. I'm so glad you posted again. Bridger loves looking at Jace. He'll usually drop everything and run to the computer if he sees him. I hope you're feeling better soon. When do you find out what you're having? Be sure to let us know:)
YEAH a post from the Hamblins! Your pictures are darling! And I love the 'blue hat' video. He is adorable! When are you coming back out this way? anytime soon?!
What a fun little guy! I too would love the recipe for the play dough. Even though Ava Eden would probably want to put it in her mouth and eat it, I think she would like the texture of it!
You guys have too much fun at your house!!! Can we come play? :)
I would love the playdough recipe! I agree I want to play at your house!
I love love love the pictures and was so excited to see the video...Jace is going to be such a creative kid cause his mom rocks!! Have you found out what you're having yet?
love you
Andrea
Way cute. I put like a tsp of vanilla in mine and it makes it smell much better! Jace is super cute, I love his expressions.
Way cute. I put like a tsp of vanilla in mine and it makes it smell much better! Jace is super cute, I love his expressions.
Hi there, hope you get this little comment. Angie, you don't know me, but I know Blaine. We grew up together in MV, and I worked with him as a landscaper. I'm friend with Collette and decided to take a look at your blog too. Jace is so cute, love that little squinty face he makes. I have a little girl names Jacey. Anyway, tell Blaine hello for me.
Post a Comment