Wednesday, February 27, 2008
So Much to Anticipate!
We have so much to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. We will being leaving next week to fly home to attend the wedding of my brother Justin in the Salt Lake Temple. We had been under the impression that this is something that we would be missing out on since we lived so far away, but thanks to my wonderful parents, we will be able to attend. Love you Mom and Dad!! One of my other brothers Shane (I have six brothers) is expecting his mission call tomorrow and we are all really excited for him. I told him to prepare for Tennessee humidity!:) Blaine's sister Collette will be having baby #2 in a week and even though we probably won't be able to see her this trip (go figure) I am really excited about pictures that I know she will be posting. And last but not least, we are having to wait a little longer for our own ultrasound that was scheduled for today, but was canceled due to snow. Even though we can still see the grass in our yard and it is barely coming down, the state basically shuts down. Schools, work for a lot of people, and obviously doctor's offices. Everyone out west would laugh at this, we are still trying to get used to it ourselves. It's quite a bummer since we were really excited to find out what the baby is since we are very much in the dark. Oh well, anticipation is half the fun, right? Wrong!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I would be DYING! AHHHHH!!!! I can't wait to hear the exciting news--PLEASE post as soon as you find out!
ENJOY your fun trip! YEAH!!
You guys do have a lot going on! I'm glad that we're part of your anticipation:) How long are you guys going to be in Utah/Idaho? I'm glad you get to go. That will be fun.
So when is your ultrasound rescheduled for? I would be dying. Oh wait, with Bridger I had to wait an extra 5 weeks to find out he was a girl...then another 10 to find out he was a boy! Yes, pleeeease let us know as soon as you find out. I can't wait to hear.
how exciting, going home to see family is always fun and under these circumstances it's even more fun. I can't wait for you guys to find out what you are having, I hope it's a girl with cute red-curly-locks! I think it's funny here too when they have the "winter storm warnings" and then Cory and I get excited for lots of snow and then we wake up to 1/4 of an inch, it's very disappointing and funny how every thing shuts down because of that much snow.
I am excited for you to find out! Please post as soon as you know! Have fun on your trip home! Be safe!
Sounds like a lot of fun coming your way, and having the ultrasound postphoned just adds to the anticipation.
As for horrible snow, what the heck? My parents couldn't even get to their house because of a blizzard here and had to get a motel 3 miles from their house (this was 2 weeks ago) and the next day everything was business as usual. Those Tennessee folk are loco! Ok, let's face it, the whole midwest is a little crazy.
you sound like us! portland shuts down when it snows too. last year it snowed maybe three inches and it was a snow day city wide. i was flabbergasted since i had been in denver the month before when they had been dumped with a blizzard.
i'm excited for your excitements!
i totally understand about the state shutting down for even a chance of a flurry. NC's the same way. it's so ridiculous!
Post a Comment