Monday, July 28, 2008

Her First Two Weeks





Well, Jenna is 2 weeks old today. That doesn't seem like a lot of time during the day, but when it's dark out, it suddenly seems like she's been around forever. (aka: feeding time) We think that she has already changed quite a bit in a short amount of time.

5 comments:

Emily K. said...

What a cutie pie!! I love all the hair!! Good job on already getting her on a schedule. My kids still aren't on one! Maybe that's why I don't think I can have any more.

chris said...

Angie and Blaine,

Congratulations, Jenna is beautiful. It's fun how different your children are. I am thrilled for you, and hope you are getting some rest. I know I could use some more!

Love to your family,
Chris Pickup

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute!! i am excited to have you guys come and spend a while with us. ya done good. ttyl!

Love,
Daliss

Anonymous said...

I hope you are breastfeeding. The breast is best!

Albertson Family said...

What a cute baby, I hope you are doing well. I have been slacking on blogging for awhile, this is the first time I saw her pics. Congrats MOM!