Just some funny things that I need to write down, mostly for my benefit, but I hope you enjoy them too.
-Yesterday in church during one of the talks, I look down at Jace and he has stuffed a fruit snack in each of his ears. Now this isn't usually behavior that I endorse, but it was hilarious. I just had to get his dad's attention before telling him to take them out. Who knew fruit snacks could be so diverse, ear plugs and a treat afterward. (yes, he ate them) We just won't tell the High Councilman what Jace thought of his talk.
-Also in church yesterday during the intermediate hymn, Jace grabs his "There's a Wocket in my Pocket" book and starts belting out a bunch of jibberish. We love it that he likes to sing, I just hope we didn't disturb any other church goers.
- After dinner yesterday, we enjoyed the last of Grandma's delicious peach dessert. Jace finally finished his piece and eagerly asked for more. Daddy unfortunately had to inform him that there wasn't any left. Jace kind of looked confused for a second, then eyed his plate and started licking it clean. I guess it really was just too good to let ANY go to waste!
1 comment:
He can come sit by us in Sacrament Meeting. I could use some ear plugs sometimes, and I don't think I'll eat them afterwards. I would be willing to share prior to the ear plug use! And, we aren't the greatest singers...so Jace could fit right in!
Post a Comment