Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The trip home from the hospital

We brought Jenna home today and Jace is happy to help.



13 comments:

Collette said...

She is so so so cute! I cannot believe the hair. So much more than I ever imagined. Congratulations. You look great, Angie. I hope you are all adjusting well. Jace looks like he is loving being a big brother.
Love you guys.

Jackie said...

Congratulations! You look so good!! I am jealous!!

sandals said...

Such a beautiufl baby! Congrats!

Abbie said...

Too cute! I think that binkie is about half the size of her head. I forget how small they are.

Candy said...

Congrats to you! She is a doll and I love all that hair. Angie, you look great, can't believe you just had a baby. Jace is such a proud big brother. Best of luck with the adjustment to two.
(this is Candy that Blaine worked with and grew up with in mountain view...in case you have no clue who this random "candy" person is :))

Tess said...

Congrats! I have been checking everyday to see if you'd had her yet. She is so beautiful! I love all her hair. You are going to love doing the girl thing- I noticed a headband in already! Accessorizing is so fun. We can't wait to meet her!!!

Tess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

congratulations! i love the fist picture of Jace holding Jenna. so cute! i love all her hair! it'll be fun to watch her grow and see which of your features she develops.

Christy said...

The picture with Jace and Jenna is really cute. Oh you must be so happy. She is adorable.

Amanda said...

Can I just say how much I love you too! :) And I'm so excited to hang out with you in a little over a month!

-Amanda

The Marsden 6 said...

Woo Hoo, she's here! Congrats, you will have so much fun with a little girl, especially a little girl with such beautiful hair!

Carter Family said...

Congratulations you guys! Such a cute family of four now! She looks so small in that car seat and a pacifier taking up half of her face! We're so happy for ya'll! Next time we're up in Nashville we'll stop in to introduce ourselves to your little Miss Jenna!

Amy

Andrea said...

What a cutie she is!!! Congratulations she is beautiful!