Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jenna Preview



I know, I know-- it's been too long since an update! Nobody told me 2 kids would be so time consuming. We had some pictures taken of Jenna yesterday by a very talented friend in our ward. Thanks Amy! Here's just a couple-- we can't wait to see the rest of them. Jenna has changed so much in just 2 weeks. She is a great baby and finally seems to be on somewhat of a schedule which makes mommy very happy. Jace is adjusting really well, just wants some cuddle time with mom and dad now and then. We have loved having Blaine's mom, Kathy, here and don't know what to do when she goes home. Wish us luck!
We got a kick out of Jace's expression in the family picture. Jenna just happened to be "relieving" herself at the time of the shot and Jace seems to be saying, "Whose going to clean this up?"

6 comments:

My Everythings said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Jace.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love Jace's face. And, it's a good thing Daddy was holding Jenna. Great pictures!

Chelsea Pickup said...

What a beautiful little family! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! AND I just L-O-V-E all that brown hair!

Andrea said...

Jace is making such a cute face!! I really love your pictures...beautiful!

Rachel Holloway said...

TOTALLY, TOTALLY CUTE! LOVE, LOVE THEM!

nateandcole said...

Congratulations on Jenna's arrival. She's just beautiful. Love all her hair and those dark eyes. Did Jace have hair like that? And what a good family picture. You look great.