Just wanted to send a "Happy Anniversary" to my wonderful husband of 7 years. When I look back through the years and all that has happened, there is nobody else who I would have rather shared it with. You are an awesome husband, father, brother, son, and friend. I love you so much! Here is a brief summary of events that have occured in the last seven years that has shaped who we are as individuals and as a couple.
- 1 year away from school, family, and everything familiar.
- 2 college degrees (but we're debt free YEAH!)
-3 snowmobiles ( 1 totaled)
- 15+ moves (we lost count)
- 2 homes
- countless friends across the country
- numberless hours of support and love from our families
- several setbacks only to help us move forward
- 1 layoff (hopefully the only one)
- 2 funerals of those we love
-10 jobs between the two of us
- 4 vehicles
- 11 wards with countless callings
- 10+ apartments
- 2 beautiful children
- hours and hours of fun, laughter, and smiles
So many things have happened to shape our marriage and our lives. I pray for many more years (you're stuck with me for eternity) of such happiness. I love you Blaine!!
13 comments:
Angie!! Your kids are so beautiful! I hope you're doing well, I wanted to say hi. Check me and Preston out at: http://www.thebuckleybunch.blogspot.com/
Love- Amber (Nielsen) Buckley
Congrats on 7 years, time flies by way to fast!! Also BIG CONGRATS on little Miss Jenna!!! She is absolutaly ADORABLE!! I'm glad things are going well with you guys!! Isn't it so fun to see Jace so excited about being a big brother!!
Happy Anniversary! Wow- 7 years. You guys are great! Don't forget to tell us when you are in Idaho so we can see that new little babe.
Thank you Dear,
I love you too. We had better pace ourselves or the list will fill the page. One thing is sure, I have enjoyed all of it because it has been with you.
Love Your Husband,
Blaine
Happy Anniversary. Just reading the list makes me tired! You guys definitely keep life interesting. I can't believe it has been 7 years. Man, where does the time go?
Are you surviving with little Jenna? I hope you're loving every minute.
you guys move a lot! happy anniversary!
Hi Angie, I do remember you guys- a little! I am sure Curtis remembers you well though. I think we took Blaine home to Burley from Rexburg one weekend before you were married. Were you there? Didn't you guys move to Star Valley after your marriage? I will keep you on our blog list after we go private!
Your kids are adorable.
Missy Nielsen
p.s I don't know your family, the Pigg's, but I went to their blog and I have definatley seen her at the library. Everytime I have seen her I have thought how familiar she looks.
Missy
Wow congrats on the baby and 7 years. Very cute kids. Anna sent me the address for your site. Hope you don't mind!
Jenna is sooooo cute! I LOVE the hair. hahhaha :) Congrats!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Jackie,
I would love to see your blog andhow you guys are doing. Hope you read this! :)
Angie
that was so sweet & then blaine's comment just about filled my eyes up with tears...must be the prego hormones. :) congrats on 7 years! you guys are a wonderful couple & have such a cute family.
Post a Comment