Monday, July 28, 2008

Nashville Sounds







Jace participated in the Summer Reading Program through out local library. Because he read so many books, he received a free ticket to the Nashville Sounds baseball game. He and Daddy went this past Saturday and had a lot of fun. It was pretty hot, hence the sweaty looking kid in the pictures. He was supposed to be in a little parade before the game, but unfortunately, they arrived a little too late. Oh well.

4 comments:

Collette said...

I love every post! Looks like having a baby hasn't slowed you guys down a bit.
-The baseball game looks fun, but hot.
-Peaches...mmmmmm...yummy.
-She is the cutest little thing. We're so excited to see her and love her. Can't wait.
-We can't wait to see Jace either. He seems like such a little character.

Good job on posting! I'm satisfied for a while:)

Mark and Katie said...

Angie
Jenna is beautiful! I can't get over how much hair she has! I love the pictures your friend did. What a gorgeous family. Jace's stories always make me laugh. He is all boy. I sure miss you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Ok Angie...I'm tagging you. I know, what a pain! Blame Sandy. See my blog for details.

Marci Ward said...

Jenna is a beautiful baby! I love those amazing pictures...way to go lady in your ward! And way to go on your cute family. We are happy to know you!