Monday, September 17, 2007

American Idol--- Watch Out!!!

We have a singer!! Besides "Itsy, Bitsy Spider" and "Popcorn Popping", Jace's favorite songs are his own!! He doesn't take requests very often, so this footage is rare. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just loved this picture. It says to me that you are doing a great job of loving your family. Can't wait to get out there to see all of you.
Grandpa H.

Anonymous said...

Oh man this was super cute!!! I miss his laugh/squeal...oh and what was Blaine doing with the blanket? Oh man I really am laughing out loud right now just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Andrea is right - that's too funny - made me laugh out loud too, and want to show it to everyone who comes into the room!

Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Man, I just saw this and Mom and I just about died laughing. And Mom said that she does not recognize the song.

That was great.

Cody, your favorite brother.