Friday, September 28, 2007

Sprinkler Fun



Since we are attempting to grow a lawn, I let Jace clean himself up after dinner by running in the sprinklers. He is always wanting to do this when he has his clothes on, so I thought he would enjoy it........ and he might have if he hadn't been standing with his face pointed at the sprinkler when I turned it on. It kind of killed his mood, but he eventually warmed up to it again......... after Mom showed him how much fun it was!! (it's obvious he enjoyed his chocolate cookie for dessert.)

1 comment:

lynsey said...

he is too cute! i love his chubby cheeks. so you said you guys deal with breath-holding-pass-out stuff too? when did jace start it? did you guys have to go to the dr. for anything or just kind of deal with what he was doing and hope he grows out of it? sorry for all the questions, i'm just curious to hear about the similarities.