My lack of blogging over the last couple of weeks has been due to our move. Here are some pictures of the interior of our house and the backyard. The exterior of the house is in an earlier post if you're that curious. As you can see, there is still some work to be done. We are loving it here!
13 comments:
I love all of the posts! Jace is getting so big...and getting hair! I can't believe how red it looks in some of the pictures. Your house is gorgeous. Hopefully we'll get to see it one day. I'm glad you're back up and running. I've missed you guys:)
Your house looks great! I'm glad that you're finally settled. Keep the updates coming... it's fun to see how you guys are doing.
OOh laa laa as the French say, the homestead looks pretty nice. And it is good to know you are getting along well with out us. But don't stay away forever. The young lad is quite handsome devil as well. Hey, it's Jared and Rachel. Great to hear from you. T'was fon two weed yore blogg. (Rae wanted me to point out that I, Jared, wrote the prior sentence) Keep us posted. =)
Hey guys! Long time, no see! Saw your blog link on Brent and Cami's Blog and thought we'd say HELLO! We didn't realize you guys were movin' out our way! Now your just a hop, skip, and a state away! We're livin' in Augusta, GA! We'd love to catch up with y'all! Talk to you soon!
The Wrights
Hey there,
I must have really been out of it to miss all the recent posts. Great pics of Jace and the new house. Congrats on moving in. So glad we can keep up to date via the internet.
Hey there,
I must have really been out of it to miss all the recent posts. Great pics of Jace and the new house. Congrats on moving in. So glad we can keep up to date via the internet.
Don't know if you remember me or not, but we were in the same ward a little while back, and I ran accross your blog on someone elses blog...your house is so cute and your little boy is adorable!
I love your house, it's so cute! I can't wait to be in a nice new home someday. I love all your cute decorations. You are so crafty!
Great job moving in! It is hard with a little guy running around wanting to explore so great job! It looks great!
Hi guys,
Of course we remember you! You have a baby!!! He is so adorable. I love blogging it is so fun to see all of the old Rexburg friends!!!
What is your email? I would love to keep in touch with you all! Email me--hollowayfam@yahoo.com
oh my gosh, angie! i was so happy to hear from you. we had some good times in enrichment didn't we? your house looks beautiful and jace is so flipping cute i don't know what to do with myself! i watched the video of him singing and it cracked me up. it's crazy how far apart everybody is from each other now, isn't it? i miss the 11th ward but am happy to see you're doing so well. now i can add another family i can stalk to my list. good to hear from you, tell blaine hi. love, lynsey (& ben & caleb)
Hey you guys!
Your house is beautiful! And you have so much land to work with too. Not like here where I have a postage stamp and neighbors so close they can hear me jump roping at 10pm (from inside their house). Camping in the backyard looks fun.
Jace is hilarious! I love the way you asked him to sing and he started singing immediately. He might be the next American Idol. If he makes it to the show, I will definitely vote for him...1 800 636 2351 number 4.
I hope all is well. We had a good time seeing you in June as Schuyler's graduation. I wish we lived closer. It would be fun to hang out.
Take care!
Harold
Post a Comment