We are enjoying living out in the country again. For two country bumpkins, it was like coming home!:) Jace really likes having all the room to run around and get (really) dirty in. I have washed more of his clothes since moving in than ever before. It will be nice when our grass comes in a little thicker. Right now we have a little grass and a lot of dirt and mud. But boys will be boys and he is loving it. I have loosened up quite a bit since having a toddler. Anyway, Blaine and Jace took advantage of a great night and camped out in our backyard. They have a blast and Jace slept well once he fell asleep. I, for one, slept great!! They look forward to doing it again sometime soon.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Camping in the Backyard
We are enjoying living out in the country again. For two country bumpkins, it was like coming home!:) Jace really likes having all the room to run around and get (really) dirty in. I have washed more of his clothes since moving in than ever before. It will be nice when our grass comes in a little thicker. Right now we have a little grass and a lot of dirt and mud. But boys will be boys and he is loving it. I have loosened up quite a bit since having a toddler. Anyway, Blaine and Jace took advantage of a great night and camped out in our backyard. They have a blast and Jace slept well once he fell asleep. I, for one, slept great!! They look forward to doing it again sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to have some new pictures - looks like the move is agreeing with you! (Is that how we spell agreeing??)
Mom
This is too cute...Blaine is such a great dad...Jace is going to love that when he gets older I'm sure...
it is great he loves the outdoors! Although I don't know if he would have had an option! So fun that they camped out!
Post a Comment