Jace loves to wear other people's clothes. He has even been caught sifting the dirty clothes hamper in search of his next outfit.
1. The blue shirts are mine that he heisted from the hamper. He managed to get them both on, though not entirely correct.
2. He doesn't always go around without a shirt on, but he got it really dirty during dinner so we just took it off and let him go. Then he caught the "jogging bug." I know he didn't get that from me!! That's why we call them Mom's basketball shoes.
2 comments:
I love Jace's closed-eye smile in the first picture. Eden went through a phase where she would always close her eyes when we told her to smile and that is what it reminded me of. Keep up the blogging we love to hear of all the crazy things Jace is doing.
I love these pictures of Jace...He always looks like he's having tons of fun no matter what.
Post a Comment