Blaine found a frog in our front lawn and Jace was exposed to one for the first time. At first he wasn't afraid, touching it and all. I think he would have kept this mentality if Mom hadn't jumped everytime the frog "threatened" her. I think it made Jace a little more guarded. But it was a lot of fun and a good experience.
2 comments:
Dang you have a cute kid! He is so funny. He is at the age I love. They start to discover everything and they love doing things over and over again. I watched my nephew trying to learn how to go up and down the curb of a sidewalk. He would fall down, get back up and try again. He had to have tried about 15 times while I was standing there. He finally stepped down without falling and was so proud of himself. The age is so cute!
Hope all is well with you guys. I'm jealous of your big backyard.
H.
I love how you are backing away from the frog with your nervous laugh, it cracks me up! I bet he loved that frog, boys are all about creepy slimy things right?! what a cutie he is.
Post a Comment