For some reason, Jace loves olives. At first I thought it was just because he could play with them by putting them on his fingers, but he eats them no matter what. We have been very blessed with a fruit and veggie eater. He started out with olives on all five fingers, but he ate the first one before I could snap the picture. What a funny kid!
5 comments:
This is what olives were grown for isn't it? Good ol'finger food. Grandpa H.
Love the bottom picture here. What a little ham. I think the boy has personality oozing out his ears. Him and Bridger would get along great. Ashlee would probably like them too. What were we all thinking, not living near each other. Silly us!!
I love them too...maybe it's a Hamblin thing? OR he just knows they're soooo good and only cool people eat them...j/k Oh by the way Ashlee does love all these pictures. I go to this and Collette's blog almost everyday and she smiles everytime she sees Bridger and Jace. I think it just makes me miss them and you guys even more, but hey at least your having fun right?
caleb is a fruit & veggie guy too! we can't get him to eat sweets no matter how much bribing. his 'desserts' end up being cucumbers and grapes, always after the fattening stuff.
This is some high quality blogging Angie, keep it up! I like this story because Eden is the same way. I don't mind olives in tacos or on pizza but everytime she gets five of them in her mouth (off her fingers of course) I feel a little sick.
C.
Post a Comment