Thursday, October 4, 2007

Cookies



I honor of one of Jace's many words, I decided that we would make cookies today. It was a lot of fun, but pretty stressful for me. I am still learning to loosen up and realize that everything does not have to be perfect. Jace was a big help cutting out the cookies, but especially when it came time for the sprinkles. His little fist would barely fit into the sprinkles package, but he managed to get a handful of sugar for each cookie. We are still working on using just our fingers. I would call the adventure a success, but then again I haven't tasted the masterpiece.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Yummmm! It is cookie weather. Jace looks as though he enjoyed it all.

Dracula is darling too.

Grandma Kathy

Jeanna said...

You know, I am a pretty laid back person and I never cared for perfection, but when it comes to baking I get really tense. Kudos to you for letting the little guy pitch in.

I too have Halloween projects that I never finished, I finally threw them out after I cannot remember how many years. I love Halloween so any decorations for that holiday make me happy.

Anonymous said...

i'm with you on the stress of baking. i tend to be a pretty neat and tidy person - i think i'll have a lot of growing up to do when i have kids. the cookies look yummy!

Andrea said...

Yumm...I am sure they tasted great. It's always stressful cooking with kids! But yours look so much better than when my kids help.