Monday, October 22, 2007

Laughing It Up

Jace gets a kick out of his Grandpa Hamblin. There's not much more to say besides you can't help but smile at his laugh.

4 comments:

Collette said...

Bridger loves the videos. We have watched them a few hundred times and he just laughs and laughs. I really think they would get along great!
I love the puppy costume. The bare arms make it all the better. We were just saying that around here there would be a winter coat under that!
Thanks for the updates!!

Mark and Katie said...

His laugh is so cute. My girls wanted to watch the videos a couple times too! I love the fist pounding

The Marsden 6 said...

That laugh is too cute! I love how he pounds his hand on the table, it makes that much better. What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny is that!!?!! oh man I love when their personalities come out like that...Blaine taught him to pound his fist like that huh? WEll at least I can picture him doing that just to get a rise out of Jace...Thanks for all the updates..miss you!!