We were able to go to a town fall festival at Charlie Daniels Park. (that's the name, he doesn't own it-hence, no apostrophe:) Jace chose his costume and Mom chose his clothing. Mind you that when we left that morning, it was rather cool so I put him in a long-sleeve shirt. When we got there and saw that he was sweating, we stripped him down right there (good thing he's proud of his bod) and took off his shirt and replaced his, still warm, puppy costume. He had a great time and caught on to the trick-or-treating thing. There was a lot to do and even more to look at. I think we all had fun. Jace was a little nervous about good 'ole Ronald, but after meeting him for myself in person, I don't blame him. And after a long morning of trick-or-treating, there's nothing like a story with mom that will put a puppy to sleep.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Fall Festival
We were able to go to a town fall festival at Charlie Daniels Park. (that's the name, he doesn't own it-hence, no apostrophe:) Jace chose his costume and Mom chose his clothing. Mind you that when we left that morning, it was rather cool so I put him in a long-sleeve shirt. When we got there and saw that he was sweating, we stripped him down right there (good thing he's proud of his bod) and took off his shirt and replaced his, still warm, puppy costume. He had a great time and caught on to the trick-or-treating thing. There was a lot to do and even more to look at. I think we all had fun. Jace was a little nervous about good 'ole Ronald, but after meeting him for myself in person, I don't blame him. And after a long morning of trick-or-treating, there's nothing like a story with mom that will put a puppy to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great costume! I love the face paint
That's sooo stinkin cute I love it all!!
Post a Comment