I started this guy when we first moved to Denver for Blaine's internship back in the fall of 2004. Finally 3 years (and 4 moves later) he is finished. I had a deadline to meet since he is a countdown Dracula, he needed to be done by October 1st. We finished him Monday night (Oct. 1st). I didn't realize how cute he is when he's all in one piece. Jace enjoys putting the shapes on everyday, counting down to Halloween. It feels so good to be done!!
3 comments:
you are so crafty! I wish i had your talent. . . Jace is the cutest little guy. Next time you're this way holler and we'll even come to Burley to see you!
VERY cute! Wish I had that talent...instead, I just wait till I can buy them. :)
Very cute Angie! What a great idea to count down to Halloween! You'd think some of that talent would have rubbed off on me when we were living together, but no!
Post a Comment