Just to show off a little of Jace's vocabulary. On the video, I turned the screen so he could watch himself. That is the reason he is intently watching the side of the camera and pointed out the baby on the screen (AKA- himself). I think it's funny that he cracks himself up and also that he isn't shy to tell me that he's done. A little translation help:
apple= Ava
baby= Braden
3 comments:
Love it! Oh man he is such a stud! I cannot wait to see him again we had so much fun.
He is too stinkin' cute. I can't believe that he talks so well already. I guess he is almost 2. Yikes, where has the time gone? Bridger loves the video too.
Happy Birthday Angie. Hope you have a great day. I plan on calling, but just in case...know that I'm thinking about you. I made cherry cobbler for your birthday dessert (I don't know if you even like it). I guess we'll just have to eat it here!!
Post a Comment