Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Crazy Kid



I had to think twice before posting the pictures with the curlers in his hair. If it makes anyone feel better, because it does me, he is very much boy! He is such a helper and just wants to be in the thick of things. He kept on bugging me to put the curlers in his hair and so finally I did. This was before his haircut, but his hair still didn't even wrap around the smallest curler. I don't know how they stayed in. He was pretty proud of himself and kept checking himself out in the mirror--he must've learned that from Blaine.
And then he came crying to me one morning when he found himself in a predicament after trying to take his pajamas off himself. You got
to give the kid some credit, he's got the right idea, just north and south are mixed up.

No comments: